Books, DVDs and Other Train Memorabilia
All prices subject to change due to currency Exchange/Tariffs.
New products arriving daily.
Here are some of the major arrivals.
See in store for a complete selection of new products
June 2, 2020
Canadian Branchline Miniatures
Steam Encounters at Montreal
New 48 page Softcover book
by Ian Wilson
This all-colour book (the first-ever from Ian Wilson) presents a portfolio
of Canadian National and Canadian Pacific locomotive photography.
Travel back to the 1950s and witness steam and diesel action at Montreal
through the lens of Jim Guerin.
May 29, 2020
April 7, 2020
Bytown Railway Society
2020 Trackside Guide
38th Edition 2020 Trackside Guide
The only comprehensive guide to Canadian railways,
including US-based operations.
* 5½” x 8½”, soft cover, 752 pages, seven colour photographs on covers.
* Locomotives of CN, CP, VIA Rail, Regional and Shortline Railways,
plus details of all Industrial Locomotives, Urban Rail Transit,
Passenger Cars, Cabooses, Work Service Cars and other Non-Revenue Equipment.
* Details of Preserved Canadian Locomotives and Equipment.
* VIA Rail, Commuter and Excursion Train Schedules.
* Reporting Marks as assigned by the Association of American Railroads.
* Subdivision details for all Canadian railways, station names,
mileposts, radio frequencies, talking detector locations, and detailed
maps of major rail centres.
* Train Numbers.
November 24, 2019
Prices subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations.
Call our toll free "Orders Only" line: 1-800-464-1730 (no questions/queries!)
U.S. Customers please note: Your invoice will show the total in Canadian Funds. Your credit card company will convert the amount to U.S.$ on your statement at their current exchange rate. Please note this rate changes constantly.
* All Items Subject to Availability. * Prices Subject to Change.