All prices subject to change due to currency exchange rate fluctuations.
New products arriving daily.
Here are some of the major arrivals.
See in store for a complete selection of new products
March 18, 2018
This set gives the modeler everything they need to make weathering effects
and work any type of wood, contains two filters specific for wood and one wash
made specifically for weathering wooden items. An ideal complement for
acrylic sets for a realistic finish.
Lots more to choose from!
August 2, 2017
Complete Modeling Effects
The range consists of 6 products with a heavy and thick consistency and a slightly glossy finish,
ideal for reproducing terrain on vignettes or dioramas, as well as for texture on the wheels of a freight car
or truck, the lower part of vehicles, and accumulations of mud on the underside of models. Useful Link
Reproducing the weathering of surfaces exposed to harsh climatic conditions is difficult to
achieve and the washes offer the perfect solution. For rust effects and winter scenarios,
cold scenarios, and decay or abondoned cars, metallic structures of all kind or metallica parts. Useful Link
Reproduces the blue-black shade of great intensity observed in heavy oils and lubricants, on barrels
in a truck bed and the round marks left by oil dripping on the ground, and left by spilage on sides of locomotives
and oil depots. Useful Link
To adhere the pigment to the surface of the model Matte Medium is used, or Glaze Medium which dries
more slowly and allows more time to simulate water and snow run-offs and to move the pigment into
and around the details of the model.
Many other special effects can be obtained by mixing pigments with the products in the Water & Stone range
as for example with Transparent Water to achieve effects of oil and grease stains, or Sandy Paste to create
a rough, coarse surface for heavy dried mud or flaking deep rust. Useful Link
Complete Line of Stock Vallejo:
Several useful videos on how to use Vallejo products are also available on YouTube.
Here are just a few of them:
Youtube 1 Youtube 2
Youtube 3 Youtube 4
Complete Water System
Woodland Scenics water products are designed to work together to model
any water scene such as; waterfalls, rivers, lakes and more.
Watch the How-To videos to learn more about modeling water.
Soft Gel Matte
Used by many artists for years, now used by model railroaders who want a superior
non-toxic, acrylic adhesive that will bond any material to any other material: plastic to metal,
metal to wood, etc.
Apply with a pin, a toothpick or a small brush depending upon your application. Fifteen minutes working time.
Loose sun shades on your locomotive? One small application using a needle and they will be rock solid!
One jar lasts years!
237ml Jar - $25.95
MicroLux Acrylic Paint
Superior Quality Acrylic Hobby Paint in Popular Modeling Colors
Top 10 colors in economy-size 2-ounce bottles
Blended by expert acrylic paint formulators Acrylicos Vallejo to Micro-Mark specifications
Color matched to PollyScale paint samples.
Labeled with PollyScale color names for easy cross-reference.
Water-based for safety and easy clean-up
Airbrushes onto any surface straight from the bottle (no thinning necessary)
Brushes onto wood straight from the bottle
Finely-ground pigments for smooth application and superior coverage with a thin coat
State-of-the-art acrylic resin for durable finish
Plastic squeeze bottle with dropper-style tip for easy dispensing
Practically no odor
594-29001 Rail Brown
594-29002 Grimy Black
594-29003 Railway Tie Brown
594-29004 Reefer White
594-29006 Clear Flat
594-29007 Aged Concrete
594-29008 Engine Black
594-29009 Roof Brown
594-29010 Roof Red
True Scene Modeling
J556-FF Fusion Fibre
One lb. Bag covers up to 20 sf. Manufactured to meet True Scene Quality Standards
and Specifications, FusionFiber's Base White tints with your acrylic paint for true color
results and reliable consistency. Its versatile Medium Texture provides flexibility for a variety
of scenery projects in scales O down to N.
Advantages of FusionFiber:
* NO GLUE NEEDED! The adhesive is already in FusionFiber! Simply mix, spread over surface, and add scenic materials.
* NO ADDITIONAL PAINTING STEP! Tint water easily with your acrylic paint and FusionFiber takes the color during
the mixing process so you spread and "paint" all in one step.
* Odorless material mixes with tinted water for MESS-FREE application and clean-up. NOTE: It is safe to mix and spread FusionFiber by hand if desired.
* Extended drying time allows for FLEXIBILITY to detail with plant stems, shrubs, foliage, flocking, stones, figures, buildings, track, logs, rail ties, etc.
* NO WASTE - Just add warm water to any dried, leftover mixture for a new project at a later time! This also means that
FusionFiber is REHYDRATEABLE. Even a dried, "finished" scene can be re-moistened to change as desired.
* Dried, finished scene is LIGHTWEIGHT, similar to egg carton cardboard, allowing for easy lifting and transportation of scenery sections
* FusionFiber can be APPLIED TO VERTICAL SURFACES.
* SCULPTING APPLICATION- Clump and mound FusionFiber then shape with a "sculpting tool" to form rounded boulders.
(Note: NOT a substitution for the detailed rock shapes made from plaster with rock molds)
* TEXTURE AND DEPTH - FusionFiber provides the layer of top soil that makes grassy areas look real and gives
buildings the appearance of being set into a foundation
* EASY - With FusionFiber even BEGINNERS can make realistic scenery!
Prices subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations.
Call our toll free "Orders Only" line: 1-800-464-1730 (no questions/queries!)
U.S. Customers please note: Your invoice will show the total in Canadian Funds. Your credit card company will convert the amount to U.S.$ on your statement at their current exchange rate. Please note this rate changes constantly.
* All Items Subject to Availability. * Prices Subject to Change.