Books, DVDs and Other Train Memorabilia
Most manufacturers now give a 'reservation window'
from the time of announcement to the time reservations must be finalized.
Manufacturers will only guarantee your reservations if we receive
your advance orders by their deadline. If there is a notable interest
in a certain release, we do reserve an additional
percentage for future sales.
Ordering by this deadline is the best way to avoid missing out
on popular items and limited-run models.
All prices subject to change upon arrival due to
* Prices shown below are the expected
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in USD.
Bytown Railway Society
2020 Trackside Guide
38th Edition 2020 Trackside Guide
The only comprehensive guide to Canadian railways,
including US-based operations.
* 5½” x 8½”, soft cover, 752 pages, seven colour photographs on covers.
* Locomotives of CN, CP, VIA Rail, Regional and Shortline Railways,
plus details of all Industrial Locomotives, Urban Rail Transit,
Passenger Cars, Cabooses, Work Service Cars and other Non-Revenue Equipment.
* Details of Preserved Canadian Locomotives and Equipment.
* VIA Rail, Commuter and Excursion Train Schedules.
* Reporting Marks as assigned by the Association of American Railroads.
* Subdivision details for all Canadian railways, station names,
mileposts, radio frequencies, talking detector locations, and detailed
maps of major rail centres.
* Train Numbers.
Due March/April 2020
Call our toll free "Orders Only" line: 1-800-464-1730 (no questions/queries!)
U.S. Customers please note: Your invoice will show the total in Canadian Funds. Your credit card company will convert the amount to U.S.$ on your statement at their current exchange rate. Please note this rate changes constantly.
* All Items Subject to Availability. * Prices Subject to Change.